Escape From Tarkov Factory Map Guide
Escape From Tarkov Factory Map 2021 – The Factory map is the smallest in Escape from Tarkov. With the Customs map, it considers one of the crazy scenarios. There can only be 6 players on this map. After that, it features a few various rooms and a lot of tunnels.
The genuine approach to gameplay gives you a small space to figure out where things perplex you. This isn’t the time to be rambling around like a stranger. This EFT Factory map guide covers one of the most novel and peculiar maps in Tarkov.
Factory Map is a little different from other EFT maps. It isn’t far and opens alike sectioned off with chokepoints like Tarkov Customs. This map is largely played vertically, which makes it something of an eccentricity in Tarkov. It can be a peculiar and disorientating place for novices—this map where it really pays off to know what is happening. You need to completely aware of your surroundings if you want to bear it here.
Escape from Tarkov Factory Map 2021 Guide
In these, it doesn’t certainly mean that you’re about to join a tedious map. In case, despite the size and the restricted amount of players, this map is much fast-paced. It’s almost inconceivable to avoid fights and other players. The rooms are small, and there is action actually everywhere.
This EFT Factory map guide will give you all the aspects you need to make it to an extraction point favorably.
Spawning areas in Tarkov Factory Map 2021
- Silo area
- Death box area
- Equipment area
- Red light area
- PVE area
loot locations in this map
There is common loot in every room. This EFT Factory map guide won’t detail every little thing, though. It’s worth noting that the map is nearly defined when compared to others. It fits for PvP action rather than loot. But, it depends on what you need. You can see the Escape From Tarkov Interchange
- Container room – It locates close to the showers; this room has some random loot and weapon crates in bared areas. Ensure you keep an eye on the surrounding areas. There’re a few crates on the stairs.
- Main hall – near to the containers and generators. Look behind the exit on the left for an armor. There is an extra one in a blue container by stairs.
- Locker room – you’ll need the Factory Key to get in here. The room locates in the center of the map. The racks have a weapon: a battery and a jacket on the chair. Also, you may find some keys.
- Forklift area – access from the generator’s area, this room only features a few jackets and a key. They all close to the lockers.
- Generators – This locates right under the office room. There are exposed weapon crates that can get.
- Office – There’re a few jackets there, too, while the far left corner has some cabinets inside.
- Bathroom – In here, medical supplies, a couple of keys, ammo, and a weapon are available.
- Breach area – there isn’t much here, but some ammunition is on the ledge.
- Pumping area – It’s on the ground level. The pumping station is lower in loot. You will get a few chemical supplies.
Read More.. Escape From Tarkov Woods Map 2021
EFT Factory Map Extraction Points
Be aware on the lookout for exit point campers on the Factory map, particularly Gate 3, because it doesn’t ask for all items to use. Campers maybe hide everywhere on this map.
- Gate 3
- Gate 0
- Camera Bunker Door
- Office Window
Read More.. Escape From Tarkov Shoreline Map 2021